YSL Rouge Pur Couture

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you have tried these. They look really interesting.

From Sephora's website:

Quote: ROUGE PUR COUTURE
Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain

What it is:
A revolutionary new lip product that combines the texture and shine of a gloss with the long-wear of a stain. 

What it does:
Coat your lips with this lip color that offers a lightweight texture, which immediately melts onto lips. Glossy Stain delivers intense glossy color for an extremely long-lasting shine. 

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan 

What else you need to know:
The applicator's unique slanted tip and short soft bristles allow for flawless application with perfect precision.

I'm always looking for a good lipstain that won't leave the dreaded lip line when it fades, and was thinking this might be the one. The bottle looks kind of like a nail polish bottle in my opinion, haha. But I've read a couple blog reviews of it, and people say it's non-drying and lasts 8 hours. It sounds a little too good to be true, so I was wondering if any of y'all had tried it and if so, what you thought of it.

I saw these too and was wondering if they are good and worth the price. I'm attempted to order and check one out.

I ordered one from Sephora, but it isn't scheduled to arrive until Thursday.  I got the violet stain.  Wish there were better quality swatches to look at.  So far the reviews are good. 

I'm so bummed that the color I wanted to order is sold out. I guess I have to wait.

I caved and ordered [SIZE=10pt]Corail Aquatique. If I love it I will get more shades when a sale hits.[/SIZE]

LOL!!

I know, isnt this site bad for temptation!! Hehehehe!

Okay, your job is to swatch and give the review!! Pleeeeeease!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Ooh! I'm dying to hear your thoughts once you get it. Congrats for getting it!

Latest posts

Back