Yum! Fresh Vanilla & Brown Sugar Fig

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Are the new scents at B&BW for fall. Apple Torte is the new Tutti Dolci scent. You can get mini bottles of lotion in the new scents (not the apple) for $2 tp try.

Originally Posted by LindaA Are the new scents at B&BW for fall. Apple Torte is the new Tutti Dolci scent. You can get mini bottles of lotion in the new scents (not the apple) for $2 tp try. Mmm...the fresh vanilla and bron sugar fig sound really yummy! I am not big on apple scents, but its worth a smell in the store
icon_cheesygrin.gif
thanks for the info!

Most of the stores have the larger bottles of brown sugar fig in the back. You just have to ask. Both the brown sugar and the TD apple torta smell great! Have not yet checked out the fresh vanilla.

i'm a sucker for anything vanilla scented,

and the apple scents are not bad too,so i hope i get a chance to smell'em
biggrin.gif

The B&BW in my area won't sell anything that has not been launched yet. It's against company policy and they can get in trouble for it. I'm sure the back room is full of these scents, but I can't buy them yet.

The apple smells more like an apple dessert -- something spicey like maybe nutmeg to moderate the apple. They brought one out from the back for me to smell.

Latest posts

Back