• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Zadidoll's Trading Post

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Items available as of February 2, 2014

Hair
Skin
Cosmetics
Perfume
Nails
Miscellaneous
TRADED - No longer available
In Search Of

Disclaimer: I have numerous pets - rabbits, cats, dogs & ferrets. While my pets do not get into my items the potential for their animal fur having contact with the packaging is there through transfer from my hands onto the packaging. If you have any allergies to these animals please be aware of this when considering items from me.

Please note that I will not trade nor sell items sent to me for reviewing purposes. Any item seen above I received either in a beauty box that I have purchased, received for free through a promotion (such as Target beauty bags) or a was part of a gift with purchase (such as a free sample through Sephora or ULTA). If you have any questions on the item I have listed above please feel free to drop me a PM and I'll be more than happy to disclose where I obtained that exact item.

I have two Jills who just turn six earlier this month. They were so cute when little. They're evil, spoiled brats now. LOL

Currently closed. I need to check my items available to confirm I have the items to trade. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Latest posts

Back