Zoya Beach and Surf collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow, stunning colours, very summery. I never heard of Zoya before, but now I have to check it out! ♥

I received my order today! I got zuza, meg, myrta, kimber, Lara, arizona, tracie and wednesday. I would post a pic but I don't know how from my phone! I can't decide which one to try first! I'm hoping all these polishes hold me over until summer is over but I doubt it!

I love purples in general and even if Carly seems out of place in a summer collection is the one that cought my eyes. Does anybody know how it compares to Jem from the smoke and mirror collection?

Welll I just got shelby, tracy, and wednesday in the GMA deal...all 3 colors for 12 dollars...couldn't turn it down, even if they aren't my favs in this collection. 

That is a great deal. I have so many polishes already, but if I could find Meg, Carly, and Kimber for $12, I'd go for it! I may end up buying at least one of them - probably Meg since I don't own a similar shade.

Zuza, Tracie, and Meg are the ones I am loving...and Arizona too, but I don't wear orange enough to get another orange polish. Of course, I say that now...
smile.gif

I love rory and wednesday. Does anyone know how close wednesday and essie's turquoise and caicos are? 

Is this only on-line right now, or can I buy this in person somewhere?  I know it isn't at Ulta yet...anywhere else?  This would be perfect for my best friend's birthday in a few days.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love this entire collection!  I'm on a "no-buy" for the next couple of weeks, but then I might pick up a few of these.  I have never purchased an entire collection before, but this may be my first. 

I own just one Zoya, but I really like the brand.  I did recieve Kendal in my January Birchbox, but I gave to my neice.  Some of this months Birchboxes have Zoya.  I think it might be from the Feel collection, but not sure.

I love the colors! I have ordered Zuza, Carly & Rory. They're supposed to be here Monday. I can't wait!!

I received my order today! I got zuza, meg, myrta, kimber, Lara, arizona, tracie and wednesday. I would post a pic but I don't know how from my phone! I can't decide which one to try first! I'm hoping all these polishes hold me over until summer is over but I doubt it!
Have you tried Meg or Kimber yet? I still really want to get those, along with Carly, but figured I'd ask for some reviews first! I'm liking the look of Zuza more and more as well.

I want this entire collection!!  But I'll have to settle for a couple right now. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I redeemed some of my "Share the Love" points for the $15 off coupon and bought Wednesday and Zuza.  They just look soooo pretty ... can't wait to try!

Originally Posted by bethm /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I want this entire collection!!  But I'll have to settle for a couple right now. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I redeemed some of my "Share the Love" points for the $15 off coupon and bought Wednesday and Zuza.  They just look soooo pretty ... can't wait to try!

I just ordered Zuza cos i can't even handle how much i was obsessing about it. Wednesday is also gorgeous but one is all i can get !

Does anyone have carly and julep's morgan? I would looove to see a comparison, because I love carly but I definitely don't need another purple. Based on swatches, Carly seems a lot closer to a magenta than the grape kool aid feel I get from Morgan. 

Zoya has some awesome Share the Love offers this month! 200 points is Buy one get one free 300 points is Buy three get three free 1000 points is Buy six get six free (best deal IMO, especially if you add an extra polish to get over $55 for free shipping and the free Qtica product). If you have an account, check your point balance, they're always adding points for stuff! I have 1200 in my account and am gonna bank it for the BOGO Six :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by AliciaMLay /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is this only on-line right now, or can I buy this in person somewhere?  I know it isn't at Ulta yet...anywhere else?  This would be perfect for my best friend's birthday in a few days.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I dont know if they are carrying this collection yet, but I know you can buy these polishes at whole foods.

Back