Zoya Beach and Surf collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Isabelsjewely /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I dont know if they are carrying this collection yet, but I know you can buy these polishes at whole foods.
omg really?? I've never even checked the health and beauty aisles at whole foods (straight to the salad bar for me), but now I'm in trouble.

I just ordered Wednesday!!!   I love Tracie too, but am wondering if I'd have Essie "Navigate Her" instead.

Oh my! I love this collection of colors, especially the blues and greens! Oh yes, I think these are a must-have! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I bought Carly back in April when they had the 1/2 off sale. I used it once and I'm not crazy about the color on me. If anyone has a Zoya color they don't like & wants to trade me for my Carly please PM me

Sooo excited .. the beach/surf colors are 3 for $15 with no shipping! Go to your Share the Love points and you will be able to redeem this offer using just 1 point. Yippee!!

Latest posts

Back