Zoya Beach and Surf collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So Zoya just announced  their summer collection, available April 1. See anything you must have?

image001.jpg

I think its a fun collection and the colors are nice, but nothing I can't live without.

Yes...

ALL OF IT. Dammit Zoya. Stop making pretty things until this no-buy is over. 

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes...

ALL OF IT. Dammit Zoya. Stop making pretty things until this no-buy is over. 

At least with Zoya you know it'll be there when your no-buy is over, most likely. If it were OPI and you had to wait, you might have been out of luck!

I love this whole collection. Juicy and wonderful for summer!

Ugh, if only all of that had been released BEFORE that great promo of buy three get three free on Zoya's website. I've put myself on nail polish lockdown. (Except I might break for the Julep penny deal...XD) I'm loving the ENTIRE beach collection, though I have essie's Navigate Her, so I probably won't ever get Tracie. Too similar.

So true! I think I might pick up some of these bad boys once my no-buy is over. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by murflegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

At least with Zoya you know it'll be there when your no-buy is over, most likely. If it were OPI and you had to wait, you might have been out of luck!

I love this whole collection. Juicy and wonderful for summer!

Originally Posted by MakeupGalore /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This collection is now available to order and will start shipping Monday. Should I wait for a promo??

IALWAYS wait for a promo with zoya, because there will be one. But it will probably be at least another month before there is one.

I'm in love with Reagan, Kimberly and Zuza. I'll definitely hold out for a promo and pick all three up. The whole collection is pretty. I'm just so happy to see some bright fun colors. I was seriously tired of nude, beiges and greiges! Lol :-D

Ooh! I love this collection! I just used the promo (buy 3 get 3 free) so I can't buy anymore for a long time. I would have loved to get a few colors from this collection.
icon_sad.gif

I caved! Bought Zuza, Rory, Kimmy, Tobey, Charisma, Gwin, and Robyn :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> the free shipping, free nail polish remover and scrub were enough incentive. I'm sure I'll buy a few more if they have a promo

They're all so gorgeous! They are going onto my must-have list. 

Originally Posted by automaticeyesx /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Temptalia swatched them, and Wednesday is amazing.

I just saw all of these swatched on Temptalia's blog too. They're all very pretty colors for summer! My favorites are Meg, Kimber, and Carly. I like the look of the metallic nail colors.

i want...  
reagan, lara, wednesday,
kimber, myrta, and meg..   that will do!  hope BB gives us some!

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So Zoya just announced  their summer collection, available April 1. See anything you must have?

image001.jpg

I think its a fun collection and the colors are nice, but nothing I can't live without.

im going to share this pic if you dont mind!

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

image001.jpg

Back