Zoya Earth Day promo is back! All polishes are $4!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Zoya has done this for a few years. And this year they've done it again! 

thumbsup2.gif

Details are at the link below! 

http://zoyanailpolish.blogspot.com/2012/04/its-back-earth-day-zoya-nail-polish.html

Enjoy! I'm getting 18 
icon_redface.gif

let me know if you get any, I love to dish!

Oooh, this is a great deal! I'll have to sort through some old polishes that I can exchange. I definitely want Carly, Kimber, Bevin, and Meg, and I'm sure that I can come up with 2 more!

So excited! What are everyone's favorite shades? I am trying to decide what to buy. So far I have these added to my cart:

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got 19...yikes!

One of my favorites is ki
No worries! I got 18 and I plan to go to my Ulta tomorrow where they're buy 2 get 1 free 
icon_redface.gif
 I'm slightly addicted

Oh, my gosh - I have no experience with Zoya polish, but I just totally splurged on the site with this deal. I got Lotus, Skylar, Carly, Charisma, Gilda, Alegra, Hope, Dannii, Elke, Kamilah, Lola, Kiki, and Nidhi. It came to just under $60. I normally just use Sinful Colors, so I'm not used to spending so much on nail polish. These better be good! Thanks for posting this, though :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by MakeupGalore /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No worries! I got 18 and I plan to go to my Ulta tomorrow where they're buy 2 get 1 free 
icon_redface.gif
 I'm slightly addicted
I already have all the ulta polishes I want otherwise, I would be right there w/ you. Ooooh we are bad! Its fun though
laughno.gif

I just got an email that my earth day order shipped! So excited to get them, but it looks like one got left off of my order. Gaaah, Zoya. 

I just got an email that my earth day order shipped! So excited to get them, but it looks like one got left off of my order. Gaaah, Zoya. 
It'll still ship once it's in stock. Check your "unshipped orders" in your account

Thanks, I wasn't aware. I may actually just go ahead and cancel it since it's a bit of a blah nude color, and it was my least favorite of the bunch. 

Originally Posted by MakeupGalore /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It'll still ship once it's in stock. Check your "unshipped orders" in your account
EDIT: Never mind about the cancellation, lol. As soon as I was about to click the cancel button, I got an email notification saying that the last polish had shipped. Seriously, like they're reading my mind or something...

Latest posts

Back