Zoya GMA deal! Half off Spring three packs!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by MakeupGalore /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Awesome deal, ladies!
biggrin.gif
just bought three sets

Here is a link with the details

http://www.zoya.com/content/38/category/GMA.html

omg yay i knew it would come!!! GONNA MAKE A PURCHASE OBVS.

I got spring break and spring delights, so shelby, tracie, wednesday, dannii, poppi, happi. Thanks for posting this! 

I got spring break and spring delights, so shelby, tracie, wednesday, dannii, poppi, happi. Thanks for posting this! 
My pleasure! Love sharing good deals with fellow junkies! I got the same trios as you but also got the Spring Kisses. So three sets total and nine polishes!!

haha, I had spring kisses in my cart, too, but decided I have too many similar colors to justify it, even at 12 dollars! 

In for two (Spring break and Spring Breezes), Thx for the heads up!

In for two (Spring break and Spring Breezes), Thx for the heads up!
I wanted Spring Breezes too, but I already have Tobey. Well, ok let's be honest I would have bought them all ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But there were a few sets that I had one color of so it didn't make sense.

Lol, this is one of those cases where only having one full size Zoya pays off
laughno.gif
They are such happy spring/summer colors I couldn't pass them up.

Originally Posted by tweakabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lol, this is one of those cases where only having one full size Zoya pays off
laughno.gif
They are such happy spring/summer colors I couldn't pass them up.

haha for sure! I have probably 50 bottles of zoya polish. I hate to think of the money I spend on these things. 

SO tempting. But I have so many bottles of nail polish that I haven't even touched, so I'm going to pass on this one.

I was a little concerned at first seeing the sale but my no buy is holding on strong! It helps that there are no sets of colors I have to have.

Can honestly say I'm not tempted by the additions. My bank account thanks me.

The Zoya polishes are lovely, but I also have so many bottles of unused polish right now. I may have to break down and get a few of the Zoya Beach and Surf colors though - I love Meg.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Those jerks...I shouldnt' even look, lol. 

I did, but I was surprised at how underwhelmed I was. Cute stuff, but nothing that's making me go "OH MY LEMMY! GIMME DAT!"

I really wanted the spring kisses! Those are Such gorgeous colors for spring
sunshine.gif
. I was however able to nag one of the spring delights! This will be perfect for my new weekly mani regimen I've started.

They're here and they're GORGEOUS!!

Nevermind the poor quality, It's my cell phone camera.

Originally Posted by tweakabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They're here and they're GORGEOUS!!

Nevermind the poor quality, It's my cell phone camera.

Mine came a few days ago and I immediately did my nails in Poppy! I can't decide what to put on tonight! 

Latest posts

Back