• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Zoya- new accounts only BOGO polish and free shipping

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
https://www.artofbeauty.com/ to get a BOGO polish and free shipping.

You have to go through that link, then put them in your cart, then go to My Account- Coupons and apply the coupon.

If you have a friend with a Zoya account, you can go through their referral link, but the referral links are the only way to get the deal :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mod note: Referral link deleted per Terms of Service.

I tried this a couple of days ago and you actually HAVE to go through someone's referral link to get the polish. It's part of the referral program...kind of annoying. I didn't get mine because I went directly through the site.

Sorry I violated TOS :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It is a bit frustrating because you do HAVE to go through a referral link to get the promo. My only concern with their new program is that they won't do all the facebook BOGO promos now, they'll just give away points instead.

I agree hollielovespink! I made a comment when they reached 100k that they should do something for the fans, and someone was like "oh they did! they gave us 100 points this afternoon!"

and i was just kind of like >_> yeah that really does me good when i can only use one coupon at a time so i still have to pay 7 bucks for shipping. i'm not sold on the share the love point system yet.

Yeah, idk about it either because new customers are getting free shipping and free polish and I'm getting nothing (in my eyes, since I can only use one coupon at a time and shipping is outrageous) for being a zoya customer for years and probably buying 30+ bottles of their polish.

Back