Zoya polishes ... whoop whoop

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I ordered my 2 Zoya polishes while they had their get 2 free, just pay the shipping. They finally arrived!!!

I ordered:
Gemma (on the left in the pics)
and
Adina (on the right in the pics)

[SIZE=large]Zoya Nail Polish Gemma:[/SIZE]
http://www.zoya.com/content/38/item/Zoya/Zoya-Nail-Polish-Gemma.html

Zoya Nail Polish in Gemma can be best described as:
Light muted olive green with an overlay of blue and violet duochrome shimmer. Unique, hip and cutting-edge yet subtle enough to suit any wardrobe.

Color Family: Greens
Color Finish: Dual Tone Metalllic
Intensity: 4 ( 1=Sheer - 5=Opaque )
Tone: Cool
Original Collection: Intimate

[SIZE=large]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE]

[SIZE=large]Zoya Nail Polish Adina:[/SIZE]
http://www.zoya.com/content/38/item/Zoya/Zoya-Nail-Polish-Adina.html

Zoya Nail Polish in Adina can be best described as:
Violet metallic multichrome. A frosty hint of green and magenta creates a unique "oil-slick" look.

Color Family: Purples
Color Finish: Metallic Duo-Chrome Finish
Color Intensity: 4 ( 1=Sheer - 5=Opaque )
Color Tone: Cool & Warm
Original Collection: Reverie

[SIZE=large]Unpacking[/SIZE]

[SIZE=large]Lovely contents[/SIZE]

[SIZE=large]Gemma (left) and Adina (right)[/SIZE]

Nice ! I own both of those colors. And have yet to try them. :/ I really need to get to using all of my untrieds!

I'm a sucker for a duochrome!! *LOL*

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh I love Adina! I may have to add that to my list! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I currently have pink and gold on my nails and I was going to swatch them but I knew the gold would throw the colour off. I hope to swatch them both in a few weeks.

LMAO @ untrieds!! I totally know the feeling. I have 3 slightly diff sea blue polishes sitting on my cart and have yet to try any of them. I had planned on painting my toenails with one or two of them. Have I? Heck no. Still sitting there since before the holidays ... I have issues
icon_rolleyes.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nice ! I own both of those colors. And have yet to try them. :/ I really need to get to using all of my untrieds!

LEXI is an amazing duochrome that I dont think gets enough attention! =)  It's very much like Adina, except with a pink base instead of purple.

I looove adina. I got it when zoya was giving 3 free polishes when they reached a certain amount of likes on facebook.

I origianally had Lexi in my cart but when I saw Adina I removed it. I don't wear a whole lot of pink. Though, I have 3 pinks by Sinful Colors and have yet to wear them. I originally purchased them for Breast Cancer Awareness.

Originally Posted by ciaobella9821 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LEXI is an amazing duochrome that I dont think gets enough attention! =)  It's very much like Adina, except with a pink base instead of purple.

Latest posts

Back