Zoya Valentines Day special!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah, I won't lie...I LOVE my maven sub, when do I ever finish a bottle of polish anyway? But the small size of their bottles, I'd never just buy a bottle. $20 for another product I love and 2 nailpolishes when I can opt to skip is cool for me, but 14 for one bottle of polish, or even 2 of their bottles, nope. 
I get that but I also was not thrilled with their polish. It was way to thick and it smelled incredibly strong. The only thing I really liked out of the box I got was the lotion. 

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I get that but I also was not thrilled with their polish. It was way to thick and it smelled incredibly strong. The only thing I really liked out of the box I got was the lotion. 
Yeah, its definitely not my favorite polish, but I've loved the extra products I've received in both boxes (lotion and hair top coat). I've liked all of the colors of polish enough to wear them, and if I ever get my stuff together to do a giveaway, I'll probably throw one in there. 

The main reason I keep the sub though is that I can skip it after I see whats in the box. I love the surprise subscriptions, but not for 20 dollars. 

I guess my feelings on Julep therefore are pretty mixed. 

Julep is absolutely my favorite polish formula....... but I LOVE the smell of nail polish.

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Originally Posted by oOliveColored /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Julep is absolutely my favorite polish formula....... but I LOVE the smell of nail polish.
I do as well. Julep, to me, didn't smell so much as polish to me. More like toxic waste. It was hideous.

so cuute!

Originally Posted by ciaobella9821 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was going to sit out on this promo, but then I told my boyfriend and he was like "do it, I'll pay for it.  Extra Valentines Day gift"  <3

now I'm going to spend the next hour googling swatches of red polishes. any good reds for medium skin? I think a bright red would look weird on me, but I don't own any so I wouldn't know. bright/dark pinks definitely don't go well with my skin

Awe!! I missed out on this!!
icon_cry.gif

Okay... wow... I cannot believe how fast my polishes got here! Amazing service.

Placed the order on the 14th, had accidentally typed a wrong number on my credit card, so they contacted me next day and that was fixed. So... the 15th I was charged and the package was in the mail this morning. SO impressed. 

My package should be in my mailbox right now, or at my apartments office. If it didn't fit in the mail box and had to go to the office, I'll have to wait until monday. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Zoya just tweeted: TEASER - rumor has it a Zoya #nailpolish #Promo is on the horizon...

this can only mean good things for us! 

Oh lord!

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Zoya just tweeted: TEASER - rumor has it a Zoya #nailpolish #Promo is on the horizon...

this can only mean good things for us! 

I just got the deal. I actually needed everything in the color lock kit, and really wanted one the Chloe fleck effects so this was a perfect deal for me.

Originally Posted by mishtastic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got the deal. I actually needed everything in the color lock kit, and really wanted one the Chloe fleck effects so this was a perfect deal for me.

Glad you were able to benefit! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Back