Zoya Valentines Day special!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Did everyone see that Zoya is doing a free red nail polish and free shipping with any purchase for Valentine's day? I've been searching for the perfect red so I thought this was a good time to experiment. They tweeted about it and have it on their blog, though I don't know if I'm allowed to link to that? 

What color are you going to get? 

For my free red, I decided to go with America because I need more creams, but I also picked up Gaia (white) and Kendal from the winter feel collection. 

I got jinx in one of the promos they had last fall. It was such a good investment, looks great with an orange cream accent nail! 

I got the Fleck Effect Top Coat in the pink-ish shade and Max for the red one. Super excited since I've heard such good things about Zoya polishes ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by itssofluffy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the Fleck Effect Top Coat in the pink-ish shade and Max for the red one. Super excited since I've heard such good things about Zoya polishes ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ahhh chloe fleck effect is my FAVORITE right now. I put it over everything, it looks amazing over pinks and dark blues and every color. Enjoy!

I was going to sit out on this promo, but then I told my boyfriend and he was like "do it, I'll pay for it.  Extra Valentines Day gift"  <3

Originally Posted by ciaobella9821 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was going to sit out on this promo, but then I told my boyfriend and he was like "do it, I'll pay for it.  Extra Valentines Day gift"  <3

awww yay! And hey, two bottles (Or a bottle+some other product) of zoya for 8 dollars since its free shipping is really a good deal! 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

awww yay! And hey, two bottles (Or a bottle+some other product) of zoya for 8 dollars since its free shipping is really a good deal! 
I try very hard to wait for their promos. I'm glad they sent this out too, my resolve was starting to crumble! LOL

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I try very hard to wait for their promos. I'm glad they sent this out too, my resolve was starting to crumble! LOL

Lol yup, they tend to have them JUST often enough for me to be able to make it, though I did splurge on all 3 fleck effects and the entire true collection.

Just got an email that Julep is doing something similar, free julep nail color of your choice with any purchase. The code is love over there.

They don't have any colors I'm lusting over though, so I'm gonna sit that one out.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got an email that Julep is doing something similar, free julep nail color of your choice with any purchase. The code is love over there.

They don't have any colors I'm lusting over though, so I'm gonna sit that one out.

And they have smaller product

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

And they have smaller product

Yeah, I won't lie...I LOVE my maven sub, when do I ever finish a bottle of polish anyway? But the small size of their bottles, I'd never just buy a bottle. $20 for another product I love and 2 nailpolishes when I can opt to skip is cool for me, but 14 for one bottle of polish, or even 2 of their bottles, nope. 

Latest posts

Back