Would you buy a Limited Edition NARS set for $125?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
actualy ive heard about this...its something something geshia inspired something something stays on forever something something...i kinda wanted it until i saw the price tag. next!!

No way....especially when they have no info at the moment. It will probably be like 4 things in the entire set.

I appreciate the concept and would probably buy this for someone who is interested in Kabuki makeup, but I would never buy it for myself. I'd rather get a couple CdP lipsticks in colors I'd actually wear.

This was in one of my magazines, there's only a certain number to be sold in the U.S and hell naws I wouldn't! Lol. The L.E'll getcha.

I wouldn't buy it, but I sure would be love to meet someone who did.  I'd be curious to see what their motive was.

Hmmm, no. Would I even really use the products all that much, even if it was much cheaper? No.

Originally Posted by bCreative /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No way....especially when they have no info at the moment. It will probably be like 4 things in the entire set.
Not even that, just the two shades. I understand why they are only selling 1000 in the US, how many people really want to spend $125 on a pot of lipstick.

I was on Specktra and one of the ladies over there who works in the industry supposibly is saying there is a waiting list for this product since only 1000 are getting released. Does that mean they already presold all 1000 and the waiting list is for people that didn't get one of the first 1000 or is it for people that want it but it hasn't sold out yet?

Back