NARS The Holiday 2010 Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Wow!  Look at this up and coming holiday collection for NARS for this year.  I am in love with the eyeshadow and the lip glosses.  Who's going crazy for this?  
  • OKINAWA TRIO EYESHADOW, $45 - The first trio eyeshadow for the brand is a striking triad of black onyx, silver and cobalt blue
  • ETRUSQUE SINGLE EYESHADOW, $23 - An antique gold hue reminiscent of Etruscan cast bronze art
  • MELUSINE DUO EYESHADOW, $32 - An ultra-modern union of rich purple orchid and silver-spun lilac
  • SEX APPEAL BLUSH, $26 - A soft peach blush, perfect for foolproof contouring
  • PETIT MONSTRE LIPSTICK, $24 - A luxurious berry pigment with a satin finish
  • LITTLE DARLING LIPSTICK, $24 - A classic, nude beige with a sheer finish
  • DOWNTOWN LIP GLOSS, $24 – A metallic-pink lavender lip gloss that vibrates with party-perfect iridescence
  • BOUGAINVILLE LIP GLOSS, $24 - A sensual pomegranate lip gloss that appears deep in pigment but sheer on the lips
  • POKERFACE NAIL POLISH, $16 – A vibrant, magnetic, purple orchid
  • BAD INFLUENCE NAIL POLISH, $16 - A smoky taupe nail polish that is a unique yet universal hue

Here are some images:

I would love to have bougainville l/g.  There are a couple cool holiday collections out that look great.  I haven't quite decided what I'll be getting.

I want them all!
biggrin.gif

Back