Depotting done again

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Finally all my Bedhead Cosmetics Mono Eye shadows are in pan. I did my Lancome, UD and MACs shadow earlier this fall. 

Now there are just the left overs and some palettes that needs depoting. I am actually seeing and end to this.

Those are very pretty colors.  Good job on the depoting too!  I'm sure you're getting very good at it!
biggrin.gif

Those look great! I'm thinking of pressing my NYX Ultra Pearl Mania pigments, just for more ease of use.. I love them but I don't get enough use out of them in their pain in the ass loose state!!
lol.gif
But I've got to do some more reading up on depotting, getting supplies and all that - all I've done is re-press broken eyeshadows. Yours look beautiful Sadie! So nice and neat and clean!!

The colors are pretty. Your great at depotting.
smile.gif
 Something I need to learn to do. Is there a website  where you buy Bedhead cosmetics or do you shop in store?

I bought them here.

Originally Posted by Shelley /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The colors are pretty. Your great at depotting.
smile.gif
 Something I need to learn to do. Is there a website  where you buy Bedhead cosmetics or do you shop in store?

I can vouch for BedHead cosmetics being good as well! I used to work at a BedHead salon that sold the makeup as well as the hair products so I swatched LOTS of it!!
lol.gif

Great!

Originally Posted by kayleigh83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I can vouch for BedHead cosmetics being good as well! I used to work at a BedHead salon that sold the makeup as well as the hair products so I swatched LOTS of it!!
lol.gif

Back