What do you plan on baking this year for Christmas?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Or maybe you don't bake and prefer to buy something in the grocery store?

I usually bake chocolate chip cookies and make chocolate fudge.

I am making my apple pie as requested by my Daddy!
smile.gif

I also make a gingerbread house each year, and 2 kinds of cookies.

Usually fosted/iced sugar cookies and whatever else my brothers or others ask for.

I Love to bake and cook!

I love baking at Christmas! I'm going to make candied chestnuts, some sort of apple and cinnamon cake, and a German chocolate cake. Baking never lasts long here at Christmas!

I don't do any Christmas baking.  I have everyone over of Christmas dinner and I make my sister bring dessert
smile.gif
  She won't bring anything unless I specify.

I dont do baking for Christmas, but everyone is getting baked stuff as Christmas gifts this year....soo...lots of baking for me
smile.gif

I always bake Biscochos or mexican wedding cookies.  I also love to bake strudel and pies!  I LOVE baking those yummy pumpkin rolls too! They are so easy and so impressive.

Usually we bake sugar cookies, gingerbread cookies, peanut-butter blossom cookies (the ones you make with the chocolate kisses in the middle), fudge, and then pumpkin pie, sour cream-raisin pie, and then if anything is requested that gets made too.  Sugar is like crack in this house!

Lots of different cookies, since my parents bought me a Christmas cookies cookbook and a ton of Christmas themed cutters. I am the offocial cookie maker
rotfl.gif

I plan on buying more Christmas tea and try to make a jelly with brewed tea.

Other than that, i haven't planned anything yet.

Cookies, brownies, caramel corn, apple pie, maybe pumpkin pie. I love baking for the holidays. I give plenty away too.

I love eating pumpkin bar for Thanksgiving, so I might make it for Christmas too, once a year is not enough for such a deliciously fattening dessert.

I'm not sure. I want to do something besides the basic cake and cookies. I want to do something over the top and that uses special ingredients.

I dont usually but since I still dont have a job I finally have time to try my hand at a gingerbread house

Back