This One Is For You, Flipshawtii

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me loves! My face looks cleaner. I can honestly say I pulled an all nighter when the picture was taken. Thank you so much for taking the time to edit it! I'll bring over Katana's look as well:

Originally Posted by katana

Loved her picture as well! I really, really love the background! It's so perfect!

Here's the original if people want to play around with the picture:

What I originally wanted:

- Take out the "flash" look

- Add make up to me (girl on left) most likely a dark pink smokey eye

- Make sure my hair is covering my ear

- Change the background with something that looks like the aura lights, but all purple and/or pink

- Other touches you deem necessary

- No fancy borders or the stars thingy

- Try not to blur too much

Originally Posted by photomakeupguru /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The version at the top of the thread looks pretty fake :L good atempt though
Let's see yours.  Walk the walk if you talk the talk...

I'm happy you liked it flipshawtii.
smile.gif
Sorry if I brought out the flash more!

Lets see yours *cough Cough* lmao. You can check out my photoshop work in the requests section. Your the one that cant do any photoshop work thats why your asking people to do requests for you so i wouldnt be talking you want to continue this fight then bring it on. -.-

Hello?  Are we on the same planet here? Hello, I'm Tony, the owner of MakeupTalk.  I am respectfully requesting that you stand down soldier.  MakeupTalk.com does not tolerate replies like this in any way, shape or form.  Please do not instigate trouble on here.

Originally Posted by photomakeupguru /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lets see yours *cough Cough* lmao. You can check out my photoshop work in the requests section. Your the one that cant do any photoshop work thats why your asking people to do requests for you so i wouldnt be talking you want to continue this fight then bring it on. -.-

photomakeupguru - As Tony mentioned, I'd really like for you to be considerate. I for one did ask you do edit that photo first, so please do not put down the others for jumping in and submitting their own work before you did. This is not war. No one is competing against anyone in this and the other PS thread.

I as a matter of fact am still patiently waiting for what you have done to my picture because the last upload I've seen are the fall pictures.

Please consider constructive criticism or none at all.

Instead of just saying a picture is fake explain your thoughts on why you think it is "fake". How is it "fake"? Why is it "fake"? Is there a more constructive word to use than "fake"? What can the person do next time to not have the picture look "fake" again?

smile.gif
 Thank you.​

I decided to give it a try. I'm an amateur but it doesn't hurt to try.
smile.gif

Sorry that I'm not really good but I had fun trying.
smile.gif

Both are extremely good! I love how you filled in my eyebrows and the backgrounds are extremely superb! Great work!

Originally Posted by AutumnIrish /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Geesh didnt know there was a big competition as to who can do the best photoshop work lol. I think you all did an awesome job. Ive never done it before but Id be scared to lol. Ive been wanting to know how but dk if I could bring myself to do it lol.

Originally Posted by flipshawtii /img/forum/go_quote.gif

photomakeupguru - As Tony mentioned, I'd really like for you to be considerate. I for one did ask you do edit that photo first, so please do not put down the others for jumping in and submitting their own work before you did. This is not war. No one is competing against anyone in this and the other PS thread.

I as a matter of fact am still patiently waiting for what you have done to my picture because the last upload I've seen are the fall pictures.

Please consider constructive criticism or none at all.

Instead of just saying a picture is fake explain your thoughts on why you think it is "fake". How is it "fake"? Why is it "fake"? Is there a more constructive word to use than "fake"? What can the person do next time to not have the picture look "fake" again?

smile.gif
 Thank you.​
didnt you receive my private message ? I told you I cant do it i have lots of things to do and catch up

photomakeupguru - Sent you a PM. I'd rather not see any more arguments this open thread.

Just to clarify for others though, no I did not receive your PM. Any further conversation regarding this matter should be addressed in a PM photomakeupguru.

AutumnIrish - WOW! Amazing! I didn't even notice the braces were gone!! I love the picture even more now!

I am loving the second backround!! And flipshawtii, I love your dress too; it's so pretty and tasteful!!

Originally Posted by AutumnIrish /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I decided to give it a try. I'm an amateur but it doesn't hurt to try.
smile.gif

Sorry that I'm not really good but I had fun trying.
smile.gif

Thank you divadoll, this was more first time removing braces so I spent a little extra time on it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'm glad you like them Flipshawtii! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The second background is my favorite as well Usersassychick0. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back