When was the last time you wrote a check, and what design are your checks?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
I write maybe six per year. I wrote one in September to my kids' school for emergency kits, but I don't know when I might need to write another. I can pay all of my bills online and I pay with my debit card all the time.

My checks are Shrek.
biggrin.gif
My husband refused the Hello Kitty lol.

LOL, mine are my college mascot, a grizzly bear. I write about 10 a year. I sent my mom a check about a week ago now that I think about it.

My cheques are plain but carbon copied.  They come free with our chequing account and that's why we order those.  The carbon copy lets me keep track on what I wrote that cheque for.  They are usually for my children's school activities or work activities.

I have the standard one I get from my bank.  I only use it to pay one bill and thats it. So probably 4 times a year or less.

I have Winnie the Pooh checks, and I use them to pay my rent.

I have basic bank ones, no design. I just use them to write rent so pretty much 12 or so a year!

The last time I used mine were about 3 years ago and that was to pay a cell phone bill and I have a Hello Kitty design!
smile.gif

Wow, I really never write checks anymore. I try and pay all my bills online now. My checks are the ones that come with opening a checking account with BoA. I think some have puppies on them, some have sailboats...so random.

Yes, we don't write many checks either.  They are ancient!  Its usually for sports related stuff like Football/Basketball/Baseball registration or something.  Also school related stuff like PTA, etc.

hello kitty!!!!!!! and i use it when i go to the dr..so um..maybe a year ago?

I have plain bank checks.  I write 3 a month.  We split our rent and utilities and it's easier to do with checks then paying online.

Back