Do you check your kids internet activities?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi moms and Dads!

Do you check your Kids internet activities. Do you have a look at what websites they have been visiting? and to whom they have been chatting on internet?

how do you manage all that? what securities you have been applied?

well luckily my daughter isnt near this stage of chatting to people on the internet but yes i monitor what she can and cant do, if ur worried then u should set up there own login on ur computer(make them a diff user) and then u can set restrictions on what they do by doing this...u can also buy programs to help with wat u dont want them looking at.

hope this helps somewhat

yes Chan!

Thanks a lot, those were really helpful. But i am not a Mom yet but my sister is and we were discussing this matter that day. So i thought to take a general view from moms on the forum 

i am glad you replied and shared your views
smile.gif

My son's five and he doesn't do much chatting but I'm watching like a hawk when he's on it.  I allow 30 minutes of educational computer game time daily (typically Nick Jr is a good one) and that's it.  However, when he does start going through the internet on his own I will set parental security and he will only be allowed to use it while I'm around until he gets older. like a teen.  Then I'll just double all he's going through but that's a long time from now.

My kids are only aloud to visit sites saved to their pc. And the pc is in the living room. Not like they would ever be able to do anything wrong cause one of the other siblings would tattle cause there is always 2 on at a time!

Back