I am a qualified beautician!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone! So some of you know that this year I started studying beauty therapy and although it is a 2 year course,  you are qualifed as a beautician after just 1 year (and a beauty therapist at the end of the 2 years study). Today was my exam and I passed!!

I am qualified to work now as  a beautician, but the thought is too scary! I can actually go out and get employed at some salon and work... freaky! But so exciting! I just thought I would share with everyone cuz I am so happy. It's been a long year but it's all over and now all I have to think about is shopping for my graduation dress!!... untill next year when the beauty school drama happens all over again as I enter second year ;p

P.S. this is why I haven't been around so much this year! Beauty school had me too busy and tired to do anything else!
smile.gif

Thanks everyone!!

I haven't applied for any jobs yet because I may end up doing treatments at home for people as I have almost everything (only thing I am missing are facial machines) which I have collected over the year. I have my first client coming today actually! She's my sister, but it still counts lol :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My mum knows someone who owns a clinic and has said she would have me so as soon as I can get her a number, I will give her a call!
smile.gif

Congrats Roxie! I remember how excited I was when I first was graduated too
smile.gif
Good luck with the job hunt and you will absolutely love it when you finally get to work in a salon!

oh wow thats awesome news hun!!

Isnt it exciting when u have worked soo hard for something and now u can do something that u know u will love?!

im working my way up also on a more pvt level ... soo  happy for u !!

Wow congratulations dear.  Its a damn good feeling when you have acomplished something that you always loved.  Good luck to you in wateva you do. 

Back