QOTD Nov 10, 2010: What "yellow" is near you?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
QOTD Nov 10, 2010: What "yellow" is near you?

Look around you right now (away from the computer).  Do you see something yellow?  What is it?

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Getting desperate for questions or what?

no yellow within eye shot of me. 
Aw! LoL, Annelle do you want us to send you some questions or post some?

Originally Posted by katana /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Aw! LoL, Annelle do you want us to send you some questions or post some?
We'd gladly help.  We can all take turns if you want?

nah, I just figured it'd be something different, but might still come up with some random responses.  I think I picked a color that was too hard, but I didn't want to say black since my office is covered in black stuff (I think every computer monitor I've ever owned has also been black).

You guys are welcome to come up with questions/make threads, if one isn't up yet and you have a question, post one up!  I usually check to see if one is up before making a new thread, a few of the questions have been asked by others already.  My day starts late since I'm on the west coast, so if you want to ask, feel free
smile.gif

My watch...wanted to say my yellow motorbike but I just parked it at the carpark and just reached office..hahaha...so something nearer shld be my watch..its actually white but turned yellow in the long run..hahaha

salt shaker... just realizing I have no idea why it's over on the desk and not in the kitchen 
icon_question.gif
 haha

Back