I'm officially a Sephora VIB!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was checking my account online and noticed the announcement. Yay!

Your suppose to receive a welcome 10% discount. I'm guessing via email?

what does that mean? I have their card which everytime I buy something I accumulate "points" and get good freebies and an awesome bday freebie. Is this something different?

Yay!! I haven't reached VIB status. I would have if my past JC Penny's purchases counted. <<insert whine>>

Ugh...I am jealous! For some reason Sephora didn't count two of my purchases even though I used my card or else I would be VIB status! I had to argue with CS and they finally gave me 100 beauty points to be nice.

I plan to do some "serious" Christmas shopping when in the USA at the end of the week so I am pretty sure I will reach VIB status but I wonder if I will be able to use the welcome discount, does it only come by email or can you get it in the shops as well?

If you spend $350.00 between January and December at Sephora or Sephora.com you become a VIB (using your card everytime you purchase something). Here is more information..http://www.sephora.com/go/VIB/index.jhtml?searchString=VIB 

Originally Posted by TracieMarie77 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

what does that mean? I have their card which everytime I buy something I accumulate "points" and get good freebies and an awesome bday freebie. Is this something different?

I'm not sure. I think it comes by email. I haven't received mine yet . You could contact Sephora and mention your from outside the USA and see how it would work. Contact information:  http://www.sephora.com/customer_service/csr_controller.jhtml?csrSection=contact&csrSub=contactCs 

Originally Posted by swedgal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I plan to do some "serious" Christmas shopping when in the USA at the end of the week so I am pretty sure I will reach VIB status but I wonder if I will be able to use the welcome discount, does it only come by email or can you get it in the shops as well?

That's great, congrats !

I can't remember, but i think i got it by regular mail, or maybe it was when i got my card. No worries though, usually the big stuff is sent to me by regular mail, the other selected discounts and promos come to me by email, but either you get a code to order online, or you can print the email to go to a real store. So it doesn't really matter how you receive it.

Mine are also valid a couple months.

Thanks Aude! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's great, congrats !

I can't remember, but i think i got it by regular mail, or maybe it was when i got my card. No worries though, usually the big stuff is sent to me by regular mail, the other selected discounts and promos come to me by email, but either you get a code to order online, or you can print the email to go to a real store. So it doesn't really matter how you receive it.

Mine are also valid a couple months.

Back