Fecal Body Odor = hemorrhoids

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say get them removed. Although I don't have the issue your describing, I had hemorrhoids after a surgery where I didn't go to the bathroom for almost three weeks. Mine fortunately went away, but if they are consistent like what you speak of, I'd say get them removed.

Yes, if it's permanent then a permanent solution would be better. Don't hesitate to consult a doctor for more advice (see a gastroenterelogist preferably). Preparation H is also a good OTC medecine, but i suppose you already know it.

Maybe this thread can be moved to the health forum - might get more responces there.

In the mean time, talk to you doctor

I agree it may get more responses in the health thread, I suggest you see a doctor as soon as possible. Only they will be able to give you a sure answer.

I hope you get things cleared up soon, it sounds very uncomforatble.

Please update us when you get things worked out. We would like to know everything was ok! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

On a related note when I eat asparagus i find my pee has an objectionable odor.  Should i stop eating it or should i see a doctor?

Originally Posted by Darla /img/forum/go_quote.gif

On a related note when I eat asparagus i find my pee has an objectionable odor.  Should i stop eating it or should i see a doctor?
Probably just how your body processes asparagus.  Same as why everything that comes out of me is red when I eat beets :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Maybe you should drink more water, that might help.

BTW.  I moved this to Health...

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Darla /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Probably just how your body processes asparagus.  Same as why everything that comes out of me is red when I eat beets :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Maybe you should drink more water, that might help.

BTW.  I moved this to Health...

Did anyone every tell you that you were way too serious?

Well I thought you were serious.  Ive seen shows where people smell like what they eat.  I felt bad for the kid on the documentary because he would get picked on a lot at school.

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well I thought you were serious.  Ive seen shows where people smell like what they eat.  I felt bad for the kid on the documentary because he would get picked on a lot at school.

well that fact is true,  try it!

& I never thought the original post was serious.  who comes to a makeup site and reveals that??

on a related note someone told me once that if you eat yeast & then go to a highly infested mosquito location it will keep the skeets away.    According to her you will smell horrible too so maybe that's what keeps them away!

Quote: Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

well that fact is true,  try it!

& I never thought the original post was serious.  who comes to a makeup site and reveals that??

on a related note someone told me once that if you eat yeast & then go to a highly infested mosquito location it will keep the skeets away.    According to her you will smell horrible too so maybe that's what keeps them away!

I thought you were serious.  I've read worst posts...

Nothing surprises me any more so maybe someone here wants to know why they smell like poo.

HAHA! I don't get to surprised anymore.......Who would go through all that time in writing it as a joke?

Well hey, the person only did post once. We on MUT can only support and try to remedy any problem relating to health, so joke or not I learned something new from reading all of these posts.

Back