Did you remember to contour today?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
... and if so, what did you contour with? Today I used Elf Studio Contouring Bronzing powder (part of a blush/bronze duo, has been compared to NARS Orgasm and Laguna duo) , it's great, and only $3. Basic contouring, the focal points one often uses as basis. 

i do every day. i used mac warm smile?soul? blush as its a nice tan color that doesnt make me orange

i did not. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I only put on foundation, blush, and mascara today, because I just couldn't be bothered. I'm slipping with the make-up routine lately.

I'm not great at contouring but am wanting to try Sleeks new contour kit so hopefully will be part of my routine!

Nah, i didn't contour. There are days i cannot stand my rosacea one more second, and once i'm done applying foundation i cannot apply any color on my cheek, it seems too ironic. I may look dead, but i don't care.

Call me weird but I prefer to look paler in the winter with rosy cheeks. I have natural olive skin but I even use foundation a little bit lighter to make me more fair. Once may comes, I'll probably pull out my bronzer again =p

i used my sleek contour kit, btw ive found that using a smaller more precise brush is so much more effective than the traditional chunky angled brushes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (obviously blend really well)

I use a non shiney matte bronzer or NARS Madly blush. I missed out on th MAC contour powder a few seasons ago, I would have liked that........never mind

I do the same, looks really natural that way =)

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Contoured with a darker foundation.  I'm liking it more than using a powder.

Back