Can you believe it? I won another contest LMAO!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wohoo you go, girl!!! I don´t do blog or Youtube contests anymore, but I´ve won a few small things here and there. Hmmm maybe I should get back into it since you seem to have such great luck recently
icon_biggrin.gif

Holy cow!!  I'll need to rub some of that luck off of you.  I sure need some right now.

Congratulations! Time to get a lottery ticket and see if you really are on a lucky roll!

I'm lucky, but unlucky... I've won a couple of international contests/giveaways, but never received the prizes. I won a mascara from Australia and nail stickers from Germany and got neither package. The one from Germany was sent 3 times and still nothing. So I'm really worried that I won't get the brush roll from Illamasqua too, since that's coming from the UK. It has to be my post office that's screwing me over but they say they know nothing.

I've won two fragrance giveaways, a giveaway for face cream, nail polish (MAC Venomous Villains! All 3!), and two pet supply contests for cat goodies. All from the USA and received them with no problems at all.

Nice!! I just entered a few draws on different sites so hopefully some of your luck will rub off on me via MUT!

Back