Where is Little_Lisa and another question?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys. I used to be friends with her but because I wasn't active anymore on MUT I don't know now if she is still active on MUT. Anyone knows. Also what happened with MUT? I mean before when I came on MUT I could see who was online, but not now anymore howcome? TIA

Hey lollipop - welcome back to MUT!

Little_Lisa hasn't been active on MUT for quite some time...not too sure what happened to her. I have a vague recollection of her hubby becoming ill? I am not too sure. Members come and go.... there are still some old timers floating around the boards back from the little lisa days....keep your eyes peeled, you'll see some familiar names :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

In regards to seeing who is online, you can still see who is online, that info is just located in a different area. If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page you are on you can see it, it should say something along the lines of e.g "There are currently 200 active members (10 Members and 90 Guests)."

HTH :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

wow this is a blast from the past. LOL I remember her saying she wanted to be more involved in her family life and less online. I miss alot of the older MUT gals.

Yeah, I'm not sure what happened to Lisa either, I know that just one day she was one of the funnest members here on MakeupTalk and one day she was gone.  Actually, this has happened with so many user just like her.  For some reason or another, they end up just leaving. 

As far as seeing the users online, if you go to the homepage and scroll down and to the right  you will see this:

Back