Meet Oscar!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
Title sort of stolen lol.

Right now my husband is on my **it list. He was sent to the store to get bread and milk, and come home with a puppy. :/ Curse the woman at the store with the box of free puppies!!! It's so bad to get a puppy that way, but he fell in love with the dang thing and the kids love it, so I am begrudgingly accepting the situation. I told him first thing Monday morning he needs to set that puppy up with a check up. I doubt it has had any medical care.

LOL  and it's not even Christmas yet!!  I've learned after many decades of marriage to never ever do that!!

He is such a softie about this kind of stuff. I keep trying to remind myself that was part of his appeal lol.

Awww.. Oscar is so cute!

Look at those big brown eyes. I'm sure he's happy to have a warm home. I hope the woman who has the puppies finds homes for all of them. If not then to  a animal shelter.

Aww hes so cute! I so would of done that if we had a place of our own that way my daughter can grow up with a puppy or a kitty.

What kind of breed is he?  He's soooo cute.  I could not blame my husband for bringing something so cute home.

awww look at those sad puppy eyes. I´m such a softie, I would have probably cried cause I´d feel so bad for those poor puppies that don´t have a home lol

So yeah, I can´t blame your husband at all

I feel the same way!!!!! It breaks my heart.

He is a cutie..i am glad he has a good home now....

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

awww look at those sad puppy eyes. I´m such a softie, I would have probably cried cause I´d feel so bad for those poor puppies that don´t have a home lol

So yeah, I can´t blame your husband at all

Aww, look at those eyes, he's such a cute dog. I can't blame your husband, it's so sad to see animals with no home. He's much better in yours !

On a side note, this is one of the reasons why my mother sends me buying stuff and never my father ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Aww, look at those eyes, he's such a cute dog. I can't blame your husband, it's so sad to see animals with no home. He's much better in yours !

On a side note, this is one of the reasons why my mother sends me buying stuff and never my father ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My husband would have come home with a whole ton of unrelated and unrequested items if he goes shopping.  I usually just send him to the butchers because I don't like going in there.

Yes. I don't know about in Norway, but in the United States people sometimes sit with boxes of unwanted puppies outside of stores. This woman didn't get her dog fixed, and then it got pregnant. She told us his birthday, and what breeds he was a mix of (boxer, bloodhound, and Labrador).

Hmm, Oscar will be big and need a lot of exercise. Much and hard instincts too. And if that had happend here in Norway, somebody had turned her over to the police.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes. I don't know about in Norway, but in the United States people sometimes sit with boxes of unwanted puppies outside of stores. This woman didn't get her dog fixed, and then it got pregnant. She told us his birthday, and what breeds he was a mix of (boxer, bloodhound, and Labrador).

I am not impressed with someone who doesn't get their dog fixed if they don't want puppies.

Exactly!

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am not impressed with someone who doesn't get their dog fixed if they don't want puppies.

He has an appointment tomorrow for a checkup, so hopefully there are no major problems.

Back