QOTD December 9, 2010: What Drives You - Emotion or Logic?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Are you an emotional or a logical person?  Do you make your decisions based on emotions or by facts?

Combination of both, more logical, but I definitely consider everyone's emotions.

I am driven by emotion, luckily thought my SO is driven by logic. It's a good combination.

I am driven by emotion for most things.  My DH is also emotional.  I think when it comes to making decisions together, I will switch to logic.  At work, I am logical very very logical.

I'm a fact fiend and always need to know how and why, but I cry at sad books or movies, so I guess I'm both. I think that it's a healthy balance tho.

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm a fact fiend and always need to know how and why, but I cry at sad books or movies, so I guess I'm both. I think that it's a healthy balance tho.

I`m the same

I am emotion only when my blood sugar is low (i.e. starving); otherwise, Logical
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I am emotion driven, sadly! Haha it drives me crazy. My boyfriend is definitely logical though, so most of the time it works. Not always, but most of the time.

I am very very emotional, but somethings need logical thinking when making decisions.  But definitely emotions get the most of me.

Back