House Plants for Those With Brown Thumbs

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here are some plants that are almost impossible to kill.  Whether you over-water, under-water, not enough light, etc.  These make you look like you have 2 green thumbs when you really don't ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

These are nice also.  They wilt when they need watering and then perk up when you do.  I've had mine for 5 years.  I've had a mother in law's tongue... the long spike leaf plant for over 17 years and its still around.  I have over watered it til it was swimming, then I didn't water it for 8 months for the water to evaporate.  Its still alive in the corner of my living room.

Well this isn't a plant it's a flower and i don't have a brown thumb but if you like flowers and want something easy to take care of get a orchid. All you have to do is keep it out of drafts and direct sunlight and give it three ice cubes a week and it's happy.

Originally Posted by LivingTheDream /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well this isn't a plant it's a flower and i don't have a brown thumb but if you like flowers and want something easy to take care of get a orchid. All you have to do is keep it out of drafts and direct sunlight and give it three ice cubes a week and it's happy.
Have you gotten them to re-flower?  I can keep the foliage alive but it never flowers again :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back