NOTD: December 13, 2010 - 4 Year Old's Nails

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My 4 year old daughter is in a [SIZE= 18px]CHRISTMAS[/SIZE] play tomorrow morning at church.  She will play Mary and will sing :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">  So, tonight I did a hair and nail party.  Sorry, all your nail gurus, I cannot paint nails very well as you can see, but I wanted to give it a go. 

Here are the pictures:

Product is Sephora by OPI

Color: Merry Me

Awe! Tony, She is so adorable!

Fabulous job on her nails!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Tell her they look very pretty!

I wish her good luck on her play tommorrow too! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thank you!  I also did her hair :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> It's Daddy/daughter time.

Originally Posted by katana /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Fabulous job on her nails!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> Tell her they look very pretty!

I wish her good luck on her play tommorrow too! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

That's awesome!

I remember the times growing up when my Dad did my hair or special things like that with me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You did a great job!

Originally Posted by Tony-admin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you!  I also did her hair :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It's Daddy/daughter time.

Quote: Originally Posted by katana /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Fabulous job on her nails!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Tell her they look very pretty!

I wish her good luck on her play tommorrow too! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yes, those times are great. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> Thank you

Originally Posted by katana /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's awesome!

I remember the times growing up when my Dad did my hair or special things like that with me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> You did a great job!
Thank you BEC :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Originally Posted by Bec688 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Tony you are too cute! lol Her nails look great :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

I just wish I could paint them better. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> Thanks

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif

awww, how sweet! And I love that colour!

Your daughter has gorgeous hair!

To the nail goddess: Thank you LolaB :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> 

Originally Posted by lolaB /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So cute! Her polish pose is perfect!

aww how cute! i love to paint my daughter's nails sometimes.  

I love her her hair! she is goldilocks!

Back