Do you believe in Guardian Angels ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A recent poll in the US says that more people believe in Angels than in Global warming.

Have you ever felt Angelic prescence in your life, I certainly have especially when I had two car accidents in one day (how unlucky can you get?).

A friend of mine crashed his large van when we had been out for dinner together and then the next morning I went with him to collect the van only to have a large Alsation dog run straight into the path of my car oon my journey.When we looked at the Van we couldnt believe that we had walked away from it !!

I know that my Angel kept me safe through all of this and I have had some very interesting experiences when I went to an Angel workshop held here in the UK !

Any of you out there believe ?

Some people believe in totems.

Among many things, they help the individual call upon inner strength and they help guide the individuals along their paths.

I have seen mine during a dark period of my life.  I saw my Guardian Angel in a dream.  I was relaying a dream to a friend and she said I saw my Guardian Angel in the dream I had described to her.  She had evaded death, she was involved in a car accident where she was thrown from a speeding car.  She suffered internal injuries, she was fell into a coma when her doctor mixed her medications when they were not intended to be combined.  She had seen her 2 Guardian Angels sitting beside her in her hospital bed.  I have relayed my story to another friend and she said she also experienced similar experiences after she has given a blood transfusion with the wrong blood type.  These experiences are not for everyone and its not for everyone to believe.  I do know that if it were not for that dream or vision, I would not have 2 wonderful children, I would not be here to write this because like I said it was a very dark period where i had lost all hope and a direction to my life.  After this vision/dream, I had direction and there was a huge weight off me.  I could breathe and the thoughts of finality had gone. 

Its amazing when we come to a turning point in our lives and such an experience can change you forever.

I have a distinct shiver down my back when I know that Angelic intervention is taking place.

At times of extreme difficulty,when I tuck myself up in bed at night I visualise my Angel holding me really tightly in his wings 

and protecting me.I can practically feel his feathers tickling me.

angel.gif

http://www.angel.encounters.mindmakeovers.co.uk/

Originally Posted by Sexy Sadie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No, the Angels are the warriors of God, they do not care about the humans at all.

LOL that was a funny one.

Anyway I do believe in angels when god is very busy he does sends angels around to help us :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back