Hello Kitty Beauty coming to Sephora in 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks cute.  I can't wait to see the products.  I love Hello Kitty but I was kind of disappointed by the MAC collection.

Awwww...very cute...I never got the hello kitty craze...maybe I missed something :S 

I've seen products with the HK face and official Sanrio label, but my eye wasn't convinced of the quality of the makeup inside, for one it looked very cheap. I guess i'm afraid the packaging is the best part of the product.

This launched early online only to Beauty Insiders, for just a couple days it sounds like...then it goes away and comes back in January. Some of the stuff looked somewhat cute--couple of glosses I want to try and the polishes look neat, but I'd want to see it for real first before I buy, to see what the quality is. 

Ok. I couldn't resist. This is what I got from this collection. I'm going to share them with our 4-year-old girl. She is all into makeup. Very young I know but what can I do since I'm so passionate about makeup. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Charmmy Eyeshadow stick - Friendship

Liquid Nail Art- Ice Cube

Pen Pal Eyeliner - Goodnight Dreams

Big Smile Gloss - Smoothie and Strawberry gum

I work night shifts, so when I got this email at 6am I already had what I wanted to buy in my cart. I don't know why I waited to purchase it later because by late afternoon everything in my cart wasn't in stock anymore :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> From what I heard, it sold out in a few hours. Quite a few people were upset about that, and ranted about it on the Sephora online reviews...lol.

The only thing that piqued my interest was the nail polishes aside from the mirror and brush set. I was kind of iffy on the lip and eye stuff since I like my makeup pigmented. Guess I'll wait til January for the launch and check out the testers at my local Sephora store.

I can handle selling out in a few hours. It is when it sells out in minutes that I get ticked lol.

Back