I miss My MUTer's

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Everyone  I havent been on here in forever..................(N E one Remember Me)       Just wanted to wish all of MUt A Very Merry Christmas !!!!!!!!!!!  & btw  WOW has MUT changed since i been away Im still trying to figure out where some of my stuff went & how all this stuff works but it looks very good!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Girl, where you been!? MUT ain't the same place without your stunning skillz floating about the forums! 

x

Ricci - i rem you cos I always admire your profile pics...hahah

makeupbyme - you cant be forgotten cos of your lovely FOTD pics, stunning makeup and skills...

welcome back......MUT is great now...and good to have you guys back.

Thanks Everyone  for the kind comments   >      Tony_    Just on my profile I had pictures n they were gone?  Im computer illiterate at times so its hard for me to know how to fix things lol Do i need to change code or something? Thanks

Sherbert?   What happen to your model mayhem I went on to check out ur pro & it was gone??

Lil Bee n Ricci  Its good were all coming back lol I missed it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Of course, I wondered where you were ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't frequent the site as often either but it's good to know many people are still here.

Hope all is well and you had a lovely holiday!

Back