Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was thinking of buying it,

but would like to know what you guys think. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have a liquid eyeliner i've had for like 8 years and it was worth about $1, so ya know,

would like something a little better. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

REVIEWS anybody? THOUGHTS anybody?

Thank you in advance!

I love this liner and the brush that comes with it is really nice too for the price. Get it for sure. I have not tried it on my waterline though.

Worst gel liner I've ever tried. I bought it in Eggplant and the brown one. It took several layers for this to look right and was not easy to work with at all. The consistancy is quite thin. I will stick to my fluidlines from MAC. 

Worst gel liner I've ever tried. I bought it in Eggplant and the brown one. It took several layers for this to look right and was not easy to work with at all. The consistancy is quite thin. I will stick to my fluidlines from MAC. 

Really, I have the one on black I do not have the other colors and it is REALLY opaque with one swipe.

I like it.  I have the eggplant and brown one. 

They're pretty creamy.  Personally, I don't think the brush is of any use, but you might be able to work it out.  I have others that I'd rather use, though. 

The purple has a shimmer to it.

The brown is matte. 

The containers seem to seal pretty well and keep the product from drying out (I've had mine for several weeks now and JUST swatched them, and they still feel like new!).

Once they dry, they seem to stay on pretty well, too.

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope this helps!

Thanks everyone.
patches.gif

I have the eggplant and the black and I actually love them.

I'm not a fan of the brush so I use one I bought at a craft store. But overall I really like the liner. And I think it stays on pretty well too.

Everyone is different though so you will have to give it a try to know for sure how it's gonna work for you.

I have it in eggplant and I like it. It really is waterproof, so you dont want to make a mistake with it. I felt it was softer and easier to work with than my h.i.p. creme liner was. And I love the brush it comes with, its actually pretty nice. 

Back