• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Who doesn't love free nail polish!?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Heyyy beauties! I had to share this deal I heard of a few days ago. Zoya is giving away 3 free nail polishes (just pay shipping around $6)! The offer is good until January 7 so get to picking your colors :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> zoya.com use promo code fb2011 at checkout What colors are y'all picking out? I got Marryj, Erika, and Brazia

Thanks for the heads up! I'm getting Mimi (purple), Ivanka (green), and Sarah (red).

Cost me $6.95 for shipping.

So, I know this is a little last minute, but I JUST found out about it!  If you "Like" Zoya Nail Polish on Facebook, then go to their site ( www.zoya.com ), pick out 3 polishes, go to checkout and put coupon code " fb2011 " in, those 3 become free -> you DO have to pay shipping, however!!  This coupon code expires tonight at midnight!!  Soo, go get em!

This is the last day for this promotion!! Even with my $6.95 shipping, that's $2.32 per full sized polish, which is a GREAT deal!

I looked online for swatches to choose mine, it felt a bit easier than looking through their site (which was rather laggy for me), although I probably missed some colors.

Oh boo!!! I missed it! I've been wanting the color Casey for a very long time now! *kicks & screams* 
icon_cry.gif

Ok gals, what's the verdict? How are they? I haven't been in the "game" per se for a few years, though my stash remains strong.  Is Zoya good stuff or what?

I'm still waiting for them to ship mine actually...

The order says that the ship date is supposed to be January 10 (almost two full weeks ago!), but on January 10th, it said it was still a new order (don't remember the exact status name)

Right now it says "Picking / Scan Verification" which according to the little description sounds like my order made it to the warehouse and they're trying to find my polishes now to pack them.

Has anybody else had better luck with the delivery on these yet?

I actually got my stuff pretty quickly. I was able to make an order the first day i think.  You should go to their zoya facebook page.  i think they had alot of issues with credit cards and stuff.

Annelle, I ordered on the 3rd and received my polishes on the 5th or 6th. I know a lot of people still haven't received them, but if your order has any type of status at all, you'll get them eventually. They received wayyyy more orders than they prepared for. :]

Originally Posted by eightthirty /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ok gals, what's the verdict? How are they? I haven't been in the "game" per se for a few years, though my stash remains strong.  Is Zoya good stuff or what?
They're pretty good. The formula is typically nice, and I love the brush. 

yeah my order is moving along....it's now listed as "Shipping" which on their facebook page says that it means that it's waiting to be packed.  It says that i'll get an e-mail when they actually send it, so still waiting on my order!

better late than never! My nail polishes finally reached the shipping facility today!

Back