Oh.My.GOD Tangerine lips!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
add some glitter and it would be fab!

but really. i think itd work try it!!

OMG love the orange lips!! I  got crazy after seeing Diane Von runway show with neon pink lips as the pic below ;

They used MAC chromagraphic lip pencil in process magenta and magenta madness pigment for that chalky look.I got these 2 at the pro store and got the exact picture above!

I *love* bright orange lips.  I have MUFE #201 which is a traffic cone orange and it's awesome!

I think you'd look fab sporting the look.  I think it would play off that gorgeous dark hair perfectly.

I love it.  I'm crazy about bright lip color.  I haven't dared to wear bright orange yet, though.

You could try it !

I like this look but pink undertones don't mix at all with orange in my case, so i wouldn't do it outside of the bathroom.

Not everyone can rock orange.  It's a tricky color.  I envision some really tacky faces for spring.

*Note: Please do not violate the signature post requirements

I think it would look great on you! I love bright lips too! Think I want to try it the bold pink lips with the pigment. Saw that in I think Instyle or Allure mag and it looks awesome!

It looks great on her! I wouldn't have the confidence to pull this off. I am still working my way up to anything darker than a medium pink, but I can see this being really beautiful for some. It does allow me to feel as though I can step outside my comfort zone a little bit, though, so that might be a benefit for those of us who would not go quite this far.

Back