• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pink Buttercream Frosting Hand Cream Sample from Jaqua!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I sent an e-mail to Jaqua (via this contact form) requesting a sample + product catalog + an order form.

I received a sample of the Pink Buttercream Frosting Hand Cream with Meadowfoam Seed Oil. I accidentally and unknowingly smeared a small bit of it on the product catalog. Much later on, I caught my cat licking the catalog. I knew he was way into the lotion, because he freaked out when I ripped open the envelope, but I never thought he'd want to eat it. We always let him smell everything, and you can kind of tell when he likes something more than others, but he's never tried to consume any of our products. We're weird cat people, in our home, I guess, and we should probably quit allowing him to sniff test everything. He seems to enjoy it, though. He did become ill, but he's ok, now.

Anyway! I'm loving their products. Everything is pure cuteness. I'll probably buy a few of their 'Our Favorite Body Butters' kits for Christmas gifts.

Good luck obtaining a sample. Enjoy! Happy sampling!

I forgot how good their buttercream frosting lotion smelled. I almost bought it last year (but bought something else that turned out to be a dud).

No, I didn't end up buying it. I saw it at Lord & Taylor alongside another brand called "Mixed Emotions" which had a sampler of 4 scents. I bought the "Mixed Emotions" one and only one smelled good (it was a peach scent) and the other 3 smelled rancid after a month (I think they went stale or something weird). I should have bought the Jacqua one.

OOO I definately have to get that sample!!! I already have the buttercream frosting body butter--it smells SO good and my bf loves it too.

i just got mine today!!! I love the way it smells, like really sweet cake frosting. i like their items too, maybe in the future i will buy some but right now i dont have the money.

I got this e-mail back - no mention of the sample I requested. Here's hoping it comes with the catalog & order form!!!

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for your interest in Jaqua and for taking the time to fill out our feedback form. Sometime in the upcoming week you should be receiving our Catalogue and order form.

Enjoy!

hey, i got the same response. i got the hand cream with the catalog and the order form. so i dont think you have anything to worry about.

I got mine today, that lotion smells wonderful, there stuff seems a bit over the top in price but I guess it is worth it?

Back