Revlon CustomEyes Eyeshadow...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Today I picked up one of the new Revlon CustomEyes Eyeshadow palettes while I was out. I got the Naturally Glamorous one.

I was wondering if anyone has tried these yet? I haven't opened it yet.

I have it in the smokey colors (I can't remember the name). The blue in the palette won me over.

They're great shadows. Soft and very pigmented. I believe these are the competitor for Maybelline's new shadows. You'll definitely need a primer though. I always try shadows without primers and these will definitely make you look like a crease ball.

Have fun with them! They're very versatile. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love these! I posted a blog about these palettes on MuT. Yep, definitely use a primer and a small amount of NYX jumbo pencil to make the colors pop.

oops, forgot to put the link to the blogpost for the Revlon Custom Eyes palette. I bought three palettes and have some swatches of the colors too. Click here for the article on MuT.

Back