Maybelline Fit Me Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to love this collection, but I just don't like Maybelline. Their products all fade too fast.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I want to love this collection, but I just don't like Maybelline. Their products all fade too fast.
Their recent products (Eye Studio and Fit Me) I've lasted a good while on me. So I'm hoping that these are different!

I LOVE Maybelline products, but I've heard conflicting statements on the foundation. Some say it's too sheer and/or it oxidizes and some say it's fantastic. When I run out my current Maybelline foundation, I may pick one up just to try. I have always enjoyed Maybelline's foundations.

I've been wondering about this collection. I want to try it but I'm very picky with foundation.

My current issue of Cosmo came with a full page of samples (every shade)

I think the foundation is supposed to be very sheer, and "breathable", it is not a heavy or full coverage foundation.

I have been using the foundation for a few days now and people have been begging to know what I was using for foundation. It makes my skin look so bright and dewy. Seriously, try this stuff. It surprised me.

Originally Posted by hollyxann /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've been wondering about this collection. I want to try it but I'm very picky with foundation.

My current issue of Cosmo came with a full page of samples (every shade)

OOOOoooooo! I should pick up an issue of Cosmo then. I'd like to try this one.

Back