Leggings

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know there are people that are completely against wearing tops with leggings that aren't long enough to cover the "crotch" area, while others don't have a problem with it.

How do you feel about this? Are you pro-crotch or do you wear long tops/sweaters/dresses to cover that area?

Example:

Crotch                                                   

No crotch

I am very uncomfortable wearing shorter tops with leggings that "hug" that area.

I only wear longer tops. I like the look of it better. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Plus I've heard guys make rude "camel toe" remarks about other girls when they go by.

Definitely longer tops.  Like Katana I hate that camel toe joke and I don't ever want that joke to be on me.

I agree with all of you.

And although Halle Berry is gorgeous I don't think even she can pull off the crotch on show look, in my opinion.

Providing the leggings actually fit, we shouldn't get a view of the Polterwang. If they fit, you don't need a long shirt to cover the crotch or rear end.

Definetly no crotch! In my opinion leggins should be used like tights, not like pants

Definitely no crotch for myself as well I love the look in the second pic, a longer top or dress even paired with a high waist belt and some nice heels completes the look, I think Halle or anyone for that matter should only wear work out clothes while actually working out!! :S

LMAO Maris I can see Halle's polterwang!!

No crotch is definitely better (imo), but crotch can be ok so long as the leggings are thick and dark (so they don't really show things you don't want to advertise to the rest of the world). lol.

I think it's just a good idea to keep the good china in the cabinet and only pull it out for speacial company!  That's just the way my Momma taught me.

seeing girls wearing leggings with short shirt makes me shudder
eek.gif

urgh i'm anti crotch. it looks sooooo bad sometimes! i admire girls with long skinny legs who can pull off crotch leggings.

Originally Posted by Saints /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Definetly no crotch! In my opinion leggins should be used like tights, not like pants

Exactly. There's no way I'd wear them as a substitute for pants.

Back