QOTD January 25, 2011: What do you drink?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
QOTD January 25, 2011: What do you drink? When you go out, drinks are normally ordered before you even look at the menu. What do you like to get? For me, I like water a lot of the time. Coffee if it's a breakfast place, or if I'm going to order breakfast (even if it's 2 AM haha) When it's alcoholic, I've been into caramel apple martinis lately. I used to be big into Iced Tea with creamer, but I haven't had that in a long while.

White wine. A good Pinot Grigio, or Chardonnay. I'm usually not into red wine, but I've been into Shiraz's recently. Rest of the time: Starbucks (addicted), Green Tea, a cappucino or latte with skim milk if I'm at a restaurant, Diet Coke, water. I also really like Orangina & vodka (better than a Screwdriver) but not a whole lot of restaurants have Orangina...

If I'm eating at a restaurant or fast food place, I pretty much don't drink anything but sweet tea. 

If I decide to get a drink at a gas station it will be a Dr Enuf

Other than that I try to drink mostly water, I carry around a reuseable water bottle with me all the time.  When I have soda at home I drink it but I try to limit it to like a can a day at the most. It's usually Dr Pepper or Root Beer.

As far as alcohol goes I usually just drink beer.  I like Dos Equis Corona and Blue Moon a lot.  Mixed drinks prob a jack n coke or bloody mary.

I've been drinking wine a lot lately. My favorites are Pinot Noir (red) and Pinot Grigio (white)

I also have a caramel frappe like, every day haha.

I said a lot of stuff haha, I guess I like my beverages.

Water, tea, and fruit cocktails. My favorite is the piña colada, but without the rum. I may occasionally taste wine, but i will never order a glass for myself.

It depends very much on where I am and if I drank alcohol the night before.

My non-alcoholic preference is either water or Pepsi

Alcohol wise.... anything goes. Beer, wine, spirits. My favourites are white wine, strawberry beer, disaranno and archers

Water! If alcoholic it's got to be a strawberry margarita or sangria. Applebees has ah-ma-zing sangrias, white peach, or kiwi- melon yummy!

I always order water on the side.

If its breakfast I go with coffee too, maybe an orange juice on the side as well.

If its alcoholic, I usually start out with a tequila sunrise, or something else fruity.

I usually go with water or juice  for any dinner I eat too

Since I no longer drink it's always something simple like tea, diet pepsi or water.
When I used to bartend and drink I preferred Chambord Coladas, Margaritas or Eroticoladas.

Back