Sign in to follow this  
Sophia

Astrological matches!

I didn't know where exactly should I post this so I posted here!!! :icon_wink

Do you know which zodiac signs has the best compatibility???

For example, do they match a gemini with a libra or a scorpio with a capricorn???

Whatever you know or heard about astrology matches, post it hear!!!:icon_chee

I'm not sure if I believe in the matching but I have looked up my own sign. It just happens that I married the person whose sign is said to be very compatible with mine and our life together is wonderful. My mom believes in the matching and knows more about astrology than I do. She used to say that some couples that we knew wouldn't last because they weren't matched right with their astrology signs and she was right. I think astrology is very interesting.

Thanks for the links girls!!!!

I don't know why I believe in astrological matches, it sounds stupid, but I do!!!:icon_chee

I belive in horoscopes etc.. but i'm not sure about signs being compatible to each other. All i know is that they always say that Cancer's and Librans should not get together but that's mine & my SO's sign and we're doing just fine!

I thought you wrote 12th there first and was like AAAHHH but then realised it was 2nd! What age are you now Sophia? I'm 22!

One of my other sisters is Cancer too.. Her birthday is July 4th!

So you were bornin 1984! I know LOTS of cancers too. In school, there were 20 girls in my gang. And out of the 20, 7 of them were cancers and 8 were Aries! Guess Cancarians (is that even a word!) & Arians must connect!

He he Cancarians!! Where did you find this word???:icon_chee My brother is Aries too!!! What a coincidence!!!!

LOL, I do sometimes believe in astrological things.

My favorite site for astrological thing is this web.

I actually subscribed to their daily horoscopes news haha.

And I found most of it are quite accurate for me :D

I remember few weeks ago, it said something that I should control my spending haha, and it's so true! LOL.

LOL, I couldn't help it Soph!

It's hard to resist!!

Maybe I should stop viewing FOTDs and haulin forum for a while lol.

Haha, I'm glad that I am not alone lol.

Astrological things are really fun and interesting stuff.

I'm also interested on Chinese astrology; some of it says many accurate things about me lol.

:clap I know what you mean Jennifer. My hubby and I are both Aries and even though it's been hard at times we've been together for 16 years!!

I am really into astrology.It`s very interesting, but I have found out you can`t tell if your compatible just by looking at the signs.It depends on what sign you have in the moon and the sun, and your ascendant.

my ex was capricorn and I am Aries.we staid together for 7 years,but struggled a lot, so I was like, no way i`m getting involved with a capricorn again! But now I have heard from astrologs that you shouldn`t only look at the sign, there are so much more(like where he has his moon and sun etc)

I really like astro.com where you can fill in the date and time of your birth!!

:icon_chee

My hubby and I are the same sign, this is what it said at the link Charms posted. I highlighted the 2nd paragraph because it is so TRUE!!!!!!! The whole thing is pretty accurate, amazing :icon_chee

Pisces and Pisces

When two Pisceans join together in a love match, there is a union of two sensitive and emotional people. They share honest, efficient communication, a rich emotional bond and a deep spiritual connection. They both feel that their precious relationship is the most wonderful thing in the world, and it couldn't get any better. They share a love of beauty and peace unparalleled in the Zodiac, and both are equally committed to maintaining this ideal relationship.

The passive Pisces nature affords this couple peaceful times. However, Pisces can be too easygoing, sometimes gullible, and is extremely sensitive to negative energy. Two Pisces together can become lethargic, lazy or bring out the best and worst in one another. They are often unable to set limits for themselves or others, and can wander off too far in a spiritual direction. Pisces tend to elude any conflicts with a disappearing act, either with unrealistic optimism or by hiding out in a life of fantasy. It is this typical Pisces flexibility that makes both easy to talk to, adaptable to any situation and great friends as well as lovers.

Pisces is ruled by the Planets Jupiter and Neptune. Pisces share a great sense of ethics and values and live life with a philosophical outlook as reflected by the Planet Jupiter. Neptune is in charge of Pisces's relationship with pop culture, abstract thought, imagination and mystery. Pisces is a Sign of service. Each partner showers the other with affection and totally adores any they receive in turn. The giving of fancy gifts, breakfast in bed and weekend getaways are common occurrences in a Pisces-Pisces relationship.

You're right! :icon_bigg There's also the sign and planet that rule your 7th house (going in deep here) and what influence it has in your chart. The 7th house is the house that describes the relationships we seek. Say for example you have Leo as the ruler of your 7th house (partnerships, marriage). The 'planetary' ruler of Leo is the Sun, so look in your natal chart to see what house the Sun is in. If it's in the 3rd house (communications) of your natal chart, you'll have a natural attraction to witty, dynamic chatterboxes and Geminis. If the sun is in your 4th house (your 'roots', family) you'll be attracted to a father figure. And so on!

And to make this more confusing, your partner's planets will have an influence on YOUR planets and vice versa. This multi-directional influence can be charted just like a person's natal chart, too! It's called a composite chart, and it can be interpreted just like a natal chart to determine where relationship weaknesses and strengths are.