Homemade natural lip moisterizerIjust

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just order 2 pounds of beeswax.

How can I use it to make a lip moisturizer for the lips.

I want to use all natural ingredients.

Trying out different ways so that I can come up with a great lip balm for me to put out there.

Creating a new line soon.

In this particular situation where you are wanting to eventually sell your product, it is important that you do your own research to make decisions for what ingredients to use.  Please be aware that the recipes found online are for those that are wanting to make something for themselves and not for commerce. 

you may use milk cream, olive oil and coconut oil for the same.

if i am rightly observing,  you want suggestion for your lips moisturizing product

​

I have made my own lip moisturizer using coconut oil, vitamin E, and raw honey mixed with vaseline. I have also made my own lip sugar scrub using brown sugar and lemon juice. I would apply the scrub first, followed by the lip moisturizer. It is definitely an amazing moisturizing medium for the lips.

I use a combination of wax, butters, oils, water, and an emulsifier. Then i add fragrance for pleasure, and panthenol for its hydrating abilities (which is only soluble in water).

It's really easy to do :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Olive oil, almond oil and coconut oil for lips - natural lip moisturisers. These are goods for the whole body (skin, lips, eyes, and even for hair masks and treatments).

Originally Posted by Sarah Afshar /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have made my own lip moisturizer using coconut oil, vitamin E, and raw honey mixed with vaseline. I have also made my own lip sugar scrub using brown sugar and lemon juice. I would apply the scrub first, followed by the lip moisturizer. It is definitely an amazing moisturizing medium for the lips.

Nice recipe Afshar. I liked it.  This recipe is excellent to soften hard or dry lips. Vitamin E acts as a good nourishing agent to the lips, preventing them from looking dehydrated. Thanks for nice sharing.

Back