Ecotools brushes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ecotools are high quality and amazing! the bamboo brushes are really nice and affordable. check them out at your local drugstore

Hi tismama, your post didn't really fit in to the MAC brushes discussion from 2 years ago, so I separated it into its own thread.

If you want to start a new discussion, it's good to just start a new thread for it  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love Ecotools brushes. I have an angled liner brush which I use all the time to pat shadow over my eyeliner for more staying power.

ecotools brushes really are awesome. I saw them in Allure I believe, I read too many magazines haha, and I decided I'd give them a shot and they're comparable to any of the more expensive brushes I've used. The only exception for me is the eyeshadow brush. I still love MAC :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm still to tryy eco-tools brushes.  They get so many good reviews, I really should try them out.

Ecotools was my first "real" brush set.  I still love them so much that even though I have MAC brushes, I won't part with my Ecotools blush brush 
wink.gif

Hey, guys... new here, but Im lovinnnnnnng this site, so I'm gonna get crackin and post post away!  Anyways... I bought the Eco-Tools eye set, and I don't like the angle brush, but I like every other brush in there, like the smudge is my favorite, comes in handy a lot.  It's a pretty good line.  I was thinking about getting the Alicia Silverstone Eco Tools set because it has my favorite... Duo Fibre brush in there, so I dunno! 

I find they seem to have a real quality control. I have two each of the powder and blush brushes, and all perform equally well, but they're completely different shapes. The Angled Eye Liner brush is absolute crap for actual liner and get misshapen really fast, even with washing, but they're nice for brow powders.

I only have one eyeshadow brush. They are nice and affordable, but that said i find mine particularly hard to wash when i'm using shimmery eyeshadows. It's also big so it's just an all over eyeshadow brush.

I have seen these available everyone, perhaps I will have to give them a try.

I have a mini set and I've yet to really use the brushes in it. I should really give them a try.

I have a few of their brushes, and they're great.  My eyeshadow brush is pretty much one of my favorites.

I got the 5 brush set which I truly love.......it even came with its own roll bag so its easy to take with on trips!!! 

I have quite a few of these. I like all of them and love a few of them. My favorite is the EcoTools Bamboo Bronzer Brush. It is amazing for face powders :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back