QOTD March 14, 2011: In High School, Were You The Outcast, The Jock, The Princess, The Geek or The Delinquent?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just like in the movie, the Breakfast Club, were you the geek, the outcast, the hood, the jock or the princess?

Me?  I was the outcast.

Hmmmm...I don't think I fell into any of those categories.  I was just...well in the 'normal' crowd.  Not popular by any means, but not outcasts either.  We weren't nerds or particularly super intelligent, neither was I very athletic.  I hung out alot with the hood chicks sometimes though, but merely for the fun of it.  They seemed most fun with the most outrageous stories.  Lol.

Hm, I don't think I fell into any particular crowd myself. At home, with my fiance I am very much the part of a princess, lol :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The bullied Geek who tured into a swan late, at 35 and got even !!

Laugh XX
11a.gif

I floated.  Probably more of a delinquent than anything haha, but not many people knew that as i didn't get into fights or walk around advertising that I liked to party a lil after school. 

I wasn't especially geeky but I guess that is closest to where I would fit. I was shy and a bookworm. I think "normal", the ones who don't stand out for any particular reason. I graduated in a class of 300 and I'd be surprised if any more than around 50 of them could remember me.

Back