Anyone else obsessed with glitter nail polishes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I like layering them over colors to jazz the color up.  But, yes I can say I too am obsessed! Check out Sally Hansen XTreme Wear in Rockstar Pink.  It would only take a couple of coats to make it opaque.

Jeannine

I love the glitter

I'm a teacher and I always have 1st-5th grade girls coming up to me... OH MY I LOVE YOU NAILS

So yes I wear polish that a 5-11 year old would wear! But it's just so fun how could you not! 

You should look into the Milani One Coat Glitter polishes so it's not so much work! lol I hear they are close to one coat, but two coats is really better. Another option is OPI Burlesque glitter polishes. I think China Glaze has several glitter polishes that are opaque in about two coats too. I hate taking glitters off so I don't wear them too often, unless it's a sparse glitter I use as a top coat or polishes with a bit of glitter but mostly jelly and the bit of glitter just gives it a little bling.

I'm completely in love with glitter polishes, I just hate removing them, I seem to always forget that foil is the best way and spend ages trying to remove the glitter before always caving in and using the foil method, one day I will learn to do it right away lol :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ooooo did you all notice that all the Ulta polishes are on sale for only $2 each? I am so tempted but we got bills to be paid and I can't!

Yeah! Last week I used my Ulta points and got 2 bottles free, and sometimes they are buy 2 get 2 free

I love glitters, the glitters in the first picture remind me of my China Glaze polishes, like Meteor shower. I only wish they were easier to remove.

i love love love glitter! i usually wear it over the colors i paint my nails to make it last longer, since my hands are always in water, but i hate when the time comes to take it off, its a pain and leaves quite a mess.

but overall, i love the look and how it makes me feel extra girly =P

Yep! So much fun!! I had a Sally Hansen one but I didn't close it all the way once and it got all gummed up.. but I'm planning to rebuy. It was the Extreme Wear, shade was Strobe Light. Glitters rock!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the glitter! Personally don´t like to wear glitter everyday but every now and then love to go crazy with glitter. Love the multi-colour glitter nails.

Gotta try something similar this weekend. Got a huge party I´m going to with my friends and that look would be perfect!!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> <3

I love them too. For removing them just soak your finger in remover for about 3 minutes and then give it one hard wipe with a cotton ball and it comes right off.

Yes, thanks for the tip! When I removed mine, it took me forever! I like glitter but didn't like how hard it was to remove.

Back