tkb trading creating eyeshadows

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
 ok hi my name is jessica and i want to start my own makeup line but first i have to know how to make the makeup. so i decided to start with eyeshadows i ordered alot from tkb trading and i want to start teaching myself how to make eyeshadows boron nitride, magnesium myistrate and satin pearl. so those are th bases i got in my first order i tried making some eyeshadows with just one of those bases i just want to make sure im not doing it wrong is it safe to use a matte texture base and some of those bases im just a little confused. thanks

Read the TKB site. They have plenty of information on what is safe to mix and what is not. I believe they also have a few recipes to try as you learn. My suggestion is to look at other companies and see what they mix in their products. Example, that "rare eyeshadow" thread here is a prime example of a company using simple ingredients to make a loose shadow. That's a good place to start.

http://www.tkbtrading.com/category.php?category_id=46

I never thought of making my own makeup, that is a great idea because you'd never run out and you could have absolutely every color imaginable!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I for one know how confusing it is when you start making your own makeup. I also love tkb trading they have a lot of useful information, but it can still be a little confusing. There is a book about mineral makeup and it's all about learning how to make your own. It explains all the ingredients and has tons of recipes. I bought it and found it to be very helpful for me http://www.etsy.com/listing/67872955/the-complete-mineral-makeup-kitlimited. Good luck! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> When you get your makeup line going let me know I would love to check it out!

Back