YAY or NAY

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I spent more than I had ever spent on this pair of shoes. 120 including tax!  I fell in love with them because I thought they were cute, trendy and comfortable.  Besides it's hard to find shoes in size 11 to begin with.  When I showed them to my friends, I was told they look like bondage S&M shoes that scream sex.  Certainly NOT what I wanted, and now bondage is all I see.  I'm thinking of returning them. So what do you think?

I think they are beautiful shoes and I don't se S & M or bondage when I look at them.  If you've found a pair of shoes that fit you well, you think are pretty and are as versitle as I feel these will be for you, then keep them.  They are after all, for you to enjoy wearing, no one else!

I don't think your shoes are sexy at all. And certainly not S/M or Bondage.

Maybe your friends are prudes or jealous?

If you love them, keep them.

I adore them as well, my feet are a size 10 and I am 5'10" so I understand how hard it is to find nice heels as well!! If they are comfortable and you can wear them often keep them, if not they'll just end up being closet decorations than don't keep them. They look versatile like you could wear them out clubbin with a fancy outfit as well as a pair of jeans or a work outfit and they would go great with one of those studded black purses I am in love with atm!! If you don't want em I'll take em haha!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That's the thing, I don't know how much I'll wear them.  I like them, but I also tend to wear a lot of holister style shorts / jean.  My tops are typically pinks and purples and I love light shimmery eye makeup.  I thought it would match my purse well. Though I like the purse not for the studs but for the shimmer glitter and pink color.

Here is my purse.  And like you Amber, I'm 5'10".

I would think they look better with shorts you would actually get to show off the back of the heels which seem to have allot of detail and I think hiding that under jeans or slacks would not do them justice... That bag matches perfectly but I think you'd have to have a white or red top cause pink or a purple would be to much of a style contrast... that's just what I picture in my head it may look great... I would suggest wearing them around the house for a few days and see how they break in you should be allowed to do that and still return them....

For the summer I got a pair of pear green wedge heels with that tan kind of braiding on the wedge and the same color Ed Hardy purse with a black studded strap and a bad ass skull on the front it says love kills slowly... The shoes are so comfy but make me like 6'4" lol, they were not that much though I found them on ebay for 20 bucks and got lucky they fit well. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If you paid that amount for it means you really liked it.  I think you should keep it and I dont see what your friends see in it at all.

I love the heel design.  I do see how your friends would interpret bondage tho.  So what??  ROCK IT!

Short skirt, cute top.  Why not?!  I think they're very nice!

Oooooo!!! I have an idea!  Why dont you do a fashion challenge with your shoes so you can steal ideas! LOL!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Short skirt, cute top.  Why not?!  I think they're very nice!

Oooooo!!! I have an idea!  Why dont you do a fashion challenge with your shoes so you can steal ideas! LOL!
Cool idea, never thought about that. I'll make a post about that.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Thnx

Keep them, they´re cute. I agree they would look great with shorts!

I don´t see S&M, they would have to have a skyhigh stiletto heel to make me think of an S&M stripper shoe or something

Back