FOTD April 13, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Oh my goodness I'm running late today!!  I've been busy all day putting my blog post and video together for my review of the Hana Air Hair Dryer I won here on Makeup Talk compliments of Misikko.com!  Click here to check out the blog post and video.

For today's look I tried another technique I learned for hooded eyes.  I think I like this one better than yesterday's.  Let me know what you think!

Eyes:

Flaunt Beauty Palette - French Riviera

ELF Cream Eyeliner - Midnight

Maybellie Lash Stiletto Mascara - Very Black

Cheeks:

Elf Studio Blush - Gotta Glow

Elf Essentials Blush - Flushed

Lips:

Jordana Lip Liner - Baby Berry

Wet N Wild Lipstick - 522A

I like this look!  Your inner corners just beam and make you look fresh and awake.  Bravo my dear 
applaus.gif

I didn't notice that you already started this thread. I'm not sure how to delete the one I just started, but I'll post mine here.  A moderator can delete the other thread.

FOTD:

FOTD  

Cheeks: MAC Mineralize Blush Giggly (Quite Cute L.E.)

Eyes: Lid- Avon Supershock Vivid Liquid Eyeshadow Amethyst & lined the top waterline with Mark Metalliner in Quick Silver

Lips: Avon Ultra Color Rich Lipstick Sheer Light Peach

@jean- love the blue eyeliner and rosy cheek! & that eye palette is too cute

Very pretty ladies!

@ Jean - those colors suit you to a T.  Very nice.

@ Tismama - Im loving that lip color!

Now, why didnt I notice your post before? Hmmm.

Jeana I went with green today too haha, great minds think alike eh!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Tis I love your blush what a babe!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Here is my new green MAC eyeshadow with CG pink, blue n gold highlighting!! Enjoy!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@Tis, loving your hair today!!!  Your makeup is lovely and that lip color, girl, so pretty!

@Amber, you look so bright and happy!  Don't forget Friday is our 60's Hippie Chic day.  I've already got a look in mind, can't wait to see yours!

Thank you all for the compliments.  I'm having fun trying these different techniques.  That palette is the cutest thing in the world!!

I deleted your other thread :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Originally Posted by tismama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@dreamwarrior- thank you!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

@amber- thank you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> such a fresh look! i'm loving your lip color!

@jean- thanks!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> i just washed my hair today so it's extra curly

Here is me today and yesterday. I wore the almost the same thing.

I'm wearing Everyday Minerals in Lover's Lane, Jewel Box, Butterfly Kisses, and Dandelions
Nars Illuminator in Orgasm --> I LOVE THIS. helps me hide imperfections.

Bonnebelle bronzer

Clinique Almost-makeup

Clinique Quickliner in Dark Chocolate,
Clinique lash doubling mascara

LIPS: RIMMEL lipstick in Frosted

@jeanarick : I love you in blue

@musingmuse : This looks so good on you <3

Mine for today. I reallly love using gold. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

More pictures on my blog http://kattatonic.blogspot.com/2011/04/sunk-bluegold.html

Look 63 (4-13-11)Sunk
·         NXY Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk-All over lid

·         Milani’s “Teal the Truth†Baked eyeshadow-Crease

·         Sugarpill’s Royal Sugar-Outter crease

·         Beauty From the Earth’s Autumn-Lid

·         Sugarpill’s Tako-Brow bone

·         Sugarpill’s Lumi-Brow bone

·         Beauty From the Earth’s Panurple-Outter brow bone

·         L’Oreal’s HiP Studio Secrets Metallic Shadow in Platinum(Silver Side)-Inner half of lower lash line

·         Maybelline New York Eye Studio Gel Liner in Charcoal- Waterline

·         Maybelline “The Falsies†Volume Express mascara

·         Hot Topic Silver glitter liquid liner-On lashes and dot on inner corner and outter

beautiful! your face looks so flawess

Originally Posted by musingmuse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here is me today and yesterday. I wore the almost the same thing.

I'm wearing Everyday Minerals in Lover's Lane, Jewel Box, Butterfly Kisses, and Dandelions
Nars Illuminator in Orgasm --> I LOVE THIS. helps me hide imperfections.

Bonnebelle bronzer

Clinique Almost-makeup

Clinique Quickliner in Dark Chocolate,
Clinique lash doubling mascara

LIPS: RIMMEL lipstick in Frosted

@muse, I adore pink and yellow together! So fresh and springy looking. @katt, most people always pair blue with silver but the WNW "I got good jeans" made me see how pretty blue and gold are together. Your look is spectacular.

i love that gold shade

Originally Posted by Kattatonic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@jeanarick : I love you in blue

@musingmuse : This looks so good on you <3

Mine for today. I reallly love using gold. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

More pictures on my blog http://kattatonic.blogspot.com/2011/04/sunk-bluegold.html

Look 63 (4-13-11)Sunk
·         NXY Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk-All over lid

·         Milani’s “Teal the Truth†Baked eyeshadow-Crease

·         Sugarpill’s Royal Sugar-Outter crease

·         Beauty From the Earth’s Autumn-Lid

·         Sugarpill’s Tako-Brow bone

·         Sugarpill’s Lumi-Brow bone

·         Beauty From the Earth’s Panurple-Outter brow bone

·         L’Oreal’s HiP Studio Secrets Metallic Shadow in Platinum(Silver Side)-Inner half of lower lash line

·         Maybelline New York Eye Studio Gel Liner in Charcoal- Waterline

·         Maybelline “The Falsies†Volume Express mascara

·         Hot Topic Silver glitter liquid liner-On lashes and dot on inner corner and outter

I used my new green mac eyeshadow, I used a nyx lighter green shadow both have gold in them as well... then i used mac fig as the purple in my eyes... and also used a mac lighter color, rice paper as my highlight... 

my face is greasy and stupid here but you get the point

ohhh i tried a new product as well, tried the nyc mineral eye powder and i used the liquid stuff to turn it into a liner and it worked real good

i wore a lipstick and liner color i would never normally wear and the liner was from coastal scents and the lipstick was nyx

so pretty! 

Originally Posted by CHaNGiNGFaCESx /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I used my new green mac eyeshadow, I used a nyx lighter green shadow both have gold in them as well... then i used mac fig as the purple in my eyes... and also used a mac lighter color, rice paper as my highlight... 

my face is greasy and stupid here but you get the point

ohhh i tried a new product as well, tried the nyc mineral eye powder and i used the liquid stuff to turn it into a liner and it worked real good

i wore a lipstick and liner color i would never normally wear and the liner was from coastal scents and the lipstick was nyx

Kelly your look is just beautiful! I love the eyeshadows. Very well done. Now, if we could just get you to smile in the pictures!

haha, I smile all the time, infact I have smile lines from it... but other than that, its very hard for me to show the full look when I'm smiling, lol..

@kattatonic wooooow! love the colours, especially the gold....drool!
tongue.gif

@tismama thank you!!!
heart.gif

Back