Hi everyone I am new here!! I have a serious obsession with nail art and nail polish and wanted to join this site to further my obsession lol.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wanted to know if there are any general rules that I should be aware of on here. I wanted to post a pic of a mani that I did for a contest that I entered. Before I post a link to the contest, I wanted to make sure that is allowed. It is a contest on a facebook page. Is it okay as long as I am not asking people to go vote for me? Not sure if that is allowed or not. Thanks in advance for any help!

Here is the pic

Thank you! Yes it is for the Bundle Monster contest. I will post a link if I am allowed to do that? I posted it on another nail message board and people told me that my account would get deleted because I couldn't post about my entry in a contest and weren't very nice about it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks ladies :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Yes I did use the Bundle Monster stamps. This was my entry for the contest that they are having on their facebook page. The prize is a free set of their new plates that have not been released yet.

Hi JJ! Your nails are beautiful! Good luck with the contest! I'll check out their facebook and vote for you. What a fun prize! I just got my first set of plates and can't wait to use them.

Thanks Jeannine! I am glad you like them. I would love to see pics after you try them!! Also if you need any tips for using them just ask and I will be happy to help! The plates have a bit of a learning curve to them. At first they are a little difficult but after a few tries you will get the hang of it and it just gets easier from there! Have fun stamping!! 

It will be a couple of weeks before I use them. I'm doing the Trind challenge and I can't use any polish until I'm done. As soon as I use them I'll post pics. Thanks for offering advice. It'd be fun if you posted a picture tutorial!

Sure I can work on making a picture tutorial, that would be fun! If you don't mind me asking what is the Trind challenge? 

There's a thread on the forums about it. Basically this company , Trind, teamed up with Makeup Talk and selected 30 members to try their products for 2 weeks and post our results. While were using the products we can't use any polishes. I really hope it helps my cuticles and nails. They're terrible!

Unfortunately I did not win this contest even though there were 25 winners 
frown.gif
 I feel like this was more of a popularity contest because some of the winners were not even that good. Oh well I guess I will just have to go buy the plates.

Back